Joining A Group
A Place For Everyone
At Community Church, there is a place for everyone to belong and become. Hundreds of people are already getting connected and we would like to invite you into the process. The process is quite simple:
1. Begin by identifying which day(s) of the week work best for you to attend.
2. Would an early morning, daytime, or evening group work best for you?
3. Click on the link below. It will open up a list of all of our small groups (arranged by day of the week).
Small Group Listing
For those of you looking for a certain kind of group, these “quick links” might be helpful:
- For a list of our men’s groups, click HERE.
- For a list of our women’s groups, click HERE.
- For a list of our single’s groups, click HERE.
- For a list of our college and career-age groups, click HERE.
4. Identify which group(s) would work the best for you. Pay attention to the type of group it is.
5. Contact the church we will either give you the leader’s contact information or contact the group leader on your behalf.
6. If the group of your choice is ready, you can begin attending at your earliest convenience.