Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up. – Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Here at Community Church we strive to provide a place for friendship and fellowship for everyone. Our Women’s Ministry is comprised of many different groups and events. Our groups and bible studies do take a break during the summer. Check back here in late August or September 2019 for updated information on these groups. If you wish to find out more or contact one of our team leaders please email them here
2019-2020 Women’s Events List
We will have more information about each event about a month or so in advance of the date listed.
- September 6th, 2019- Carla Unseth and Missions.
- October 4th, 2019 – Christian Meditation
- October 26th, 2019 – Life Expressions Craft
- December 7th, 2019 – Annual Cookie Exchange, Advent Devotional and Christmas Craft
- February 29th, 2020 – Women’s Ministry Conference with Cheri Wagner